Wednesday, January 31, 2007

That's what friends are for

Zombie Bait. Hours of fun...

What do you do when you are good friends with a couple of gun loving chicks who just bought a zombie spawning pentagram? Well...you sacrifice yourself and stand in the pentagram (of course!), so you can spawn a billion zombies and dodge bullets while your friends try out their new toy.

I cannot count the number of times I have died these past few weeks, all for the great cause of gun testing.

Sadly, I only own a pop gun...so being zombie bait is pretty much the only option I have. I'm surprised I have not turned into a zombie myself after being bitten so many times.

I have been working on some stuff between killing sessions but frankly, SL has been such a pain lately, that getting shot at has started to sound more appealing than cursing at prims and textures that won't load.

I have a new store build in mind, but I must first psych myself up for a fun evening of bouncing prims, rebounding textures and stuff just vanishing into oblivion when you click it before I can get started.

Look out for some inexpensive undies/bras/tanks coming out soon. Just simple, cute stuff between more "serious" releases.

Ciao for now!

No comments: