Saturday, June 02, 2007

Back but oh so busy!


Things have been pretty hectic since I got back from my trip. I answered everyone right after I got back and took care of notecards and IMs received while I was away. If, my any chance, I never got back to you, contact me again because the message probably got lost.

Work has been so busy, I haven't been in SL much at all. I pop in to check on things and answer IMs etc but as far as making new stuff, it's been pretty dead. All the free time I have right now is spent on some custom orders I got before leaving. I'm almost caught up! yay!

I did have take a little bit of time last week to try making a sculptie or two. I came up with a table and a lamp (pictured on top). Not too shabby for a first try eh? *giggle* Shush! They're no works of art but I'm still proud! I wasn't sure what to expect when I applied the sculpty texture, so anything other than a lumpy blob is good in my book.

Sadly, I haven't had time to make things for the Relay Fair tomorrow. The Poodle skirts will be there, but I really wanted to make something new. *sigh* I wish I knew where the month of May went, cause I sure didn't see it go by. Who took my month of May? Meanies!

Anywho, that's it for now. Just wanted to say a little hello and say that I'm not dead, just busy with work, home repairs, and getting ready to move as well. Ooof!

Have a nice weekend everyone.

No comments: