Sunday, November 04, 2007

My skirt is possessed!

Errr... hello? Skirt? I'm over here!!!

I admit, scripts and I are not the best of friends. I have taken scripting classes, I have read a lot about it.. but it is a desperate cause. I, Betty Barracuda, am not made for scripting.

This being said, scripts, while being very frustrating at times, have also brought me much laughter. Tonight was a great example. I figured I would try to include some scripted prim skirts with the next release. It would be nice to be able to sit without looking half naked yes? I thought, how hard can it be? Put the scripted skirt on, set in the walking/sitting positions etc and I'm done. Easy peasy.

Not quite!

I do not know what I did but my skirt is now possessed. It litterally flies around like a car wash brush gone mad as soon as I start walking. Sitting is not much better, as it then just hovers there, way up in the air, snickering at me as I sit in my glitch pants...

Fun times! I am not too sure about my marketing ideas for this "feature" so I think I am going to have to work some more on that scripting thing.

Make a grand entrance by having your skirt precede you!

Great for washing those hard to reach windows!


Update: Ack! It is now worse... it doesn't even go back to normal after I stop walking. I broke it! :(

Oh! By the way! Last chance to get the free things from the ghost hunt and apple bobbing. They will be taken away at midnight SLT. So come get your free cardigan or plaid skirt or...who knows what's in there! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i laughed so hard picturing you washing your windows with your latest creations. awesome blog- ty for being one of the most entertaining! <3 mia

Betty Barracuda said...

Thanks Mia! Glad to hear people are enjoying my ramblings! :)