Thursday, November 01, 2007

Betty's Halloween Adventures

Relaxing between ghost catches

So, last night was Halloween. I had no party to go to, and I was in the mood for some ghost hunting! So I put on my costume and I was ready for action! Move over Ghostbusters, here I come!

The evening didn't exactly start off too well... My first stop left me stripped and humiliated when my costume litterally got shoved up my ass after TPing...

Is that a costume up your butt or are you happy to see me?

A quick and swift TP back home (which had no walls??) to detach everything and put them back where they belonged and I was ready to go again. Yay!

My first (and last...) stop was Ohana Isle Market place. What a lovely sim! I had way too much fun exploring/shopping that I almost forgot about the ghosts I had come to hunt. They also have their own Halloween hunt going on with little candy corns hidden all over. I found a LOT of those!

Here are some pics of last night's adventure. It was nice to be out of my skybox for once!

chillin' in a little disco disney tent


Diabetes! Here I come!

Nothing like a little blood bath with a hairdryer in your hand to make you feel alive!

Note to self: Don't dumpster dive when wearing cardboard...

Sadly, my evening came to an abrupt end when the garbage truck showed up and picked me up while I was dumpster diving for freebs. All was not lost however. I did find a lot of goodies, a couple of ghosts and even rented a shop while I was there! Yay! It was just too cute a place to pass up!


Hope everyone had a fun Halloween and don't forget, the Ghost Hunt is running until Sunday! So go catch some ghosts and stop by the store for some apple bobbing for even more free stuff!





No comments: