Sunday, December 09, 2007

New! More After Hour Divas!

Hair: Sweet Violet by Calla.
Shoes: Miabella with color changing ribbons by ZHAO Shoes.

*After Hour Diva* is a remake of a popular little dress I made last year. Following some requests for more colours, I thought I would revamp it a bit and release it for the holidays. I added some glitch pants (I had no clue you needed those for system skirts back then!) and an extra layer of tulle for the prim skirt.

It includes:

A V-Neck sleeveless top.
Glitch pants.
System skirt
2 layers of prim tulle (one flexi and one non flex)

Multiple layers options. Copy/Mod/No tranfer.

Available in 6 colours, three of which are only 1L$! So come grab them before the holidays are over! At the main Total Betty location in Son!

As always, comments and suggestions are always welcomed. :)

No comments: