Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Oh noes! I has been tagged!

Unsuspecting Betty, chillin' on her roof

*grumble*

I was happily hiding on my roof, completely satisfied with reading all these random facts about strangers and quietly relieved that no one had tagged me when BLAM! Tigerlily (sweet thing) remembered I existed. *glares*

So, since I am a good sport, here it is. Eight random things about little ole' me. Clears the dust off the blog...haven't been here in a while!

Rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.(4) Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. People tend to laugh when I get annoyed. Which makes them want to annoy me just so they can laugh. I just don't do angry very well.

2. This "anger deficiency" problem causes me to invent very imaginative swear words. Which makes people laugh more (ok, it makes me laugh too)

3. I cry at the stupidest things like movies nobody else finds sad (that's another thing people think is somehow hilarious) but I am very logical and level headed for the serious stuff.

4. I studied four languages in college and university. I don't know how to speak any of them (except English obviously). The rest turned into a sad version of Esperanto. Lesson learned? Don't study more than one language at once.

5. I used to help my boyfriend write video game reviews. I would play the games and tell him what I thought. Most of the games were crappy but getting free games was cool.

6. I once bought my boyfriend a Gamecube with Zelda for his birthday. He never got to play the game. It was a very good game *smirk*

7. I consider myself more of a dog person, but I have only had cats for the past 6 years. We only have one now. One went all "Littlest Hobo" on me one day, and the other one got squished when it ran after another cat.

8. Forums scare me. I rarely post, but I like to lurk. I have a fear of getting flamed over a silly misunderstanding. lol I tend to be shy when I don't know people (duh!) and I don't like conflict.

9. Bonus answer. I don't like chain letters!

Errr, I have no one to tag! Let's see. Who do I know that has a blog AND has not been tagged yet? Most of my SL friends are blogless! *digs through her list. Ding!* I tag Tami McCoy, Kala Wildcat , Marjorie Market and Miabella Foxley . That's four. I tag them twice. That makes eight! I'm done!


This image was totally stoled.

No comments: