Saturday, April 05, 2008

Tata for now!

Please note that I will be away for a couple of weeks! Technically, I coming back around the 22nd, but seeing that I have just spent the week from hell with the flu, I might take a couple of extra rest days and switch the dates around a little to come back a little later like the 28th or around there. I don't want my snot to ooze through my eyes in the plane or something equally gross. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I have heard too many horror stories from people in the past few days about traveling when sick. I do not wish to check the facts for myself!

I had planned a bunch of releases but my body betrayed me for the first time in like forever and gave me a serious beating. *wheeze* *cough* Sooo, it will all have to wait until my return.

If you need to leave me a message, send me a notecard with all the relevant information and I will reply as soon as I get back. Check my picks for more information.

Thanks! Back soon, hopefully cough free and fully refreshed!

Betty

No comments: