Sunday, March 23, 2008

More hunting! Retrology and Fashion Mode Egg Hunts



Yep! Another hunt with more goodies. Retrology vendors have scattered their eggs all over the Retrology sim for you to find! Hidden all over, some easy to find, some not so much. I have a couple of them hidden away...but I am not saying where! :) Click the eggs to get the contents (some are set for 0L$ or 1L$) Clicky here for the slurl!

*******

Also! Fashion Mode on the San Leandros sim is having two Easter Egg Hunts for Easter Sunday. You gotta be quick with that one though! Once the eggs are found, it's over baby! I gave two "free outfit" vouchers as prizes. Weeee! Sorry no slurl... I'm too sleepy to log back in. Just search for Fashion Mode (San Leandros sim) or look on my profile picks.

*******

Good luck, have fun...and Happy Easter!

No comments: