Monday, July 28, 2008

Halp!

Do not try this at home. Professional reenactment.


So, I log in tonight, figuring I would take some pictures of the new dresses I made. Yay! That was the plan anyway... but... What the heck! Did Betty eat too many Pop Rocks while I was at work?! Taste the explosion alright... I AM the explosion!

I did upload the latest version of the viewer a couple of days ago (I wanted pretty clouds in one of my pictures...) and everything was just peachy... until tonight. How do I make this stop?! Will I die? Will I be scarred for life once I stop popping?!

Needless to say, taking pictures tonight is out of the question. Blast! For once, I had both time and the motivation to work on something happen at the same time! Oh well...

I definitely have to figure out how to fix this because 1) it is way annoying, 2) I don't want to end up having a seizure from all that flashing goin' on on my screen. *twitch* 3) while seeing my friends deformed by this glitch is highly amusing... it is so not funny when it happens to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is what I found on Jira as a fix when it happened to me.

Edit -> Preferences -> Graphics -> Hardware Options -> Deselect the Enable VBO box (or select it).

Anonymous said...

You can also roll back to the previous viewer...