Saturday, July 26, 2008

Retrology celebrates its 1st anniversary

Available for free until August 3rd. Yay!

Retrology is turning one on Sunday, August 3rd! To celebrate, participating vendors will have freebies available in their Retrology stores all week long. That's right! Free stuff!

Here is my little contribution! It's brand new, not in stores yet. So it's like...a pre-release... like... for free.

*Petits Pois* party dress in red includes:

1-top
1- pair of glitch pants
2- flexi skirts with black tulle (one with the skirt sitter script and one without)
1- scupltie bow for the waist

Copy/Mod/No Trans. Multiple layer options.

Grab it quick before Sunday. It will be available at regular price after that.

I plan on releasing other colours soon (ie. next time I find some time to package stuff) as well as some other stuff I have laying around my inventory (like the Dentelle and Stardust dresses in "non Relay" colours). My "new releases" wall is looking pretty bare now that all the Relay vendors have poofed.

Slurl to Total Betty's Retrology location

Find out more about this week's events on the Retrology Blog

No comments: