Sunday, March 18, 2007

Feelin' beachy


Noooo, not bitchy...beachy!

Tonight was the beach party fundraiser for Relay over at Dixie Land Estates. Mystic did another fantastic job at transforming the place to fit the theme and a lot of people showed up to dance to the groovy beach music and donate some lindens! Yay!

Since this was a beach party, I thought it would be a good excuse to work on some bathing suits. I already have some requests for specific colours, so, if you prefer something that isn't red, blue, pink, purple, or orange, let me know and I will add it to the list. I was so much fun to design (probably because I'm sick of snow!). I even have a version to wear if you are preggers! I won't box it up, but it will be available upon request. SeaWay looked a little hot in her dress, so I just had to make her a preggie friendly version. And omg! she looked totally adorable. I just might adapt it to wear "sans belly" and make a little sun dress or somethin'. Bah! here I go again, getting carried away with more pieces. I should not wonder why it takes me forever and a day to make new things... It might come with flip flops too, but I need to work on that. A shoemaker I am not! But they worked ok for the party...

Here's a sneak peak of the set, in orange and yellow. Sorry for the brightness, I was playing with my new Photosphere and got carried away with the background.

Orange overload.

Oh! I will also be releasing more colours for the "Let's Dance" dresses. So far, I have pink, lavendar, deep plum and red (bright and burgundy) on the list of colours to add, but feel free to let me know if there are any specific colours you would like to see.

In fact, I will be adding more colours to Boppin' and Workin' too. I already worked on a grey version and I am thinking of adding a darker set of colours since pastels don't seem to be everyone's cup o' tea. Who knew?

I just need to take pics and make zee posters for everything.

By the way, if you are free this Thursday, Dixie Rebels are hosting a formal masquerade ball for Relay. So get your masks ready and come dance with the Rebels if you get the chance!

Have a nice week everyone! Or month! (seeing how good I have been at posting since the holidays...maybe I should just be safe and say "see you in 2008! lol)

1 comment:

Tigerlily Koi said...

Omg omg omg! The BEST swimsuit in SL! Black, we need black! With white or hot pink flowers. I can't wait!