Thursday, March 29, 2007

From virtual to reality

Pee's Tee leaps into reality

As some of you may have noticed, I have a small display in my main store featuring some of Pee Yue's Happycat tees (the more tame ones...hehe). Happycat tees are mostly simple, white words on a black tee that definitely cater to people with a sense of humour.

Two of my favorites I can't seem to get tired of wearing are the "Waste of Bandwith" and "I made 52 cents today" tees. I also particularly like the "I have a penis" tee. It is a great little number to change into when some dude can't stop flirting and won't get the hint.

Anywho...so today, I received a link to this blog post entitled Life Imitating Second Life? Can you imagine my surprise when I saw that this very same shirt had made the leap from Second Life into...the real world!? How awesome is that? Yay Pee! I have to say I am a little jealous noone has thought about bringing some of my SL stuff into RL. I mean, how cool would toesocks be in RL?? Ah wait... nevermind...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imagine how freiked out I am to discover that my fashion label in RL NZ (Real Life, New Zealand) called Total Betty, is already a fashion label complete with store in SL !
How weird is that for me !!...

keep smiling
toni