Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Six new colours for the Let's Dance dress!


I have added six more colours to *Let's Dance* so you now have 9 colours to choose from! yay!

Those were all requested colours. Three are nice Spring colours, Lavendar, Pink and Teal and three more dramatic colours with Plum, Burgundy and Bright Red. I am open to more colour requests if you still can't find one you like!

Let's Dance includes:
-2 flexi skirts (one with white tulle underneath and one without)
-2 camis (one long jacket layer and one short shirt layer. Both of which can be worn with the glitch pants, so you can always add a little jacket to the dress if you wish)
- glitch pants.
- some optional flower attachments for extra prettiness (almost typed pettiness here! Oops! haha)

They are available in the main Total Betty store on Son and some of the other locations (Fashion Mode, New Designer Forum right next to Blaze and Dixie Estates).

I am working on the bathing suits. 18 colour combinations! Oy! What was I thinking... Half of those were requests, the others I just thought would look nice. The textures are done, I just need to finish uploading them, and then do the whole picture/ads thing. Bleh! Can I just throw them in a plywood cube you think? hehe

Anywho! That is all folks!

Have a nice rest of the week!

No comments: