Monday, September 17, 2007

Because every gal deserves a break! *New stuff!*

Well Tigerlily, you wanted something new...here it is! haha. For now anyway ;)

Keeping up with the latest fashions can take its toll on every gal! Break away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and pamper yourself! Wash that prim hair, get a facial, rest your tired ugly feet and let the stress just melt away in your comfy bathrobe.

Each COZY PLUSH set includes:

- 2 bathrobe tops (jacket-shirt layers)
- 1 bathrobe bottom on the skirt layer
- Bathrobe prim belt loops and prim sleeves.
- 2 nightie tops (undershirt-shirt layers)
- 2 nightie bottoms (underpants-pants layers)
- 1 nightie prim skirt
- Sculptie slippers (one for each foot!)
- 3 sculptie hair towels (with or without bangs) Warning - I am NO hair maker...
- Cucumber slices with facial strips (attaches to left ear)

Everything is COPY and MOD. NO TRANSFER.

Available in four girly colours at the main Total Betty store and on Onrez! (links top/right of blog). I also put them up at Fashion Mode and MO Island.

Pink Princess

Peach Pinup

Blue Belle

Green Goddess

Making this was a blast. It started with trying to make more sculpties... they sorta looked like a hair towel, so I just ran with it! As usual, it ballooned into a bunch of items but eh, I can't help it. Hope you enjoy this silly, fun release! My sketch book is full full full, so there will be more "serious" releases soon. I just need to find time. Anyone has some spare time they could give me? Pretty please?

Have a great week everyone! Hope you have as much fun wearing this as I had making it!

PS: Ewww! the pic quality is horrible! Just noticed I forgot to resize before uploading. I'll fix it tomorrow! I need to get some sleep :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the set, super cute and the hair towel is me all around! Can't wait to see more from you.

Anonymous said...

I love the set as well, I think th ecucumber slices were a fantastic added touch :)
Vika Jewell

Milli said...

Hi! I looooooooove your bathrobe. I was about to dash off and buy it but saw I might be able to win one. WOOT!

♥ Milli Santos

Anonymous said...

I love the new robe set. But may we please make cucumber sandwiches?

Anonymous said...

I definitely need a break...and I don't mean a kit kat bar! This is too cute--and now I'm wondering how to work the cucumbers into other outfits...hmmmm.....

Anonymous said...

Great Set. I love the pastel colours. Cant wait to relax in the bath with those cucumber slices haha. Keep the good stuff coming
:*)

Tigerlily Koi said...

How adorable!! Those cucumbers rock! It's time for a girl's night in. Who's got the chick flicks?

Betty Barracuda said...

It's gonna be hard to watch movies with cucumbers on our eyes! :D

Btw! Thanks everyone for the comments! :) Congrats to the FashCon readers who posted and won themselves a set!