Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fashion Show -- October 5th!

October 5th from 5 to 8pm SLT

Oops! Forgot to mention that I will take part in Imagen Divine Agency's fashion show on October 5th from 5-8pm, on Live Elements (217/237/461)

The venue will showcase designs by Tuli Asturias, Shai Delacroix, Betty Doyle, Kara Eagle, Haedon Quine, Lux Yao and yours truly. Yay!

I am very excited about the project. Stressed but excited! It is such an honor to be amongst such talented and established designers.

I have been working hard on the designs. They say pressure builds diamonds. Let's hope it's true! (although I'd be happy to end up with some convincing looking cubic zirconias). hehe It's nice to get the creative streak going again.

Don't forget to vote on my little poll. It needs some luvin'. Tell me what type of designs you'd like to see more of!

That is all.

Back to PS I go :)


No comments: