Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Sidewalk Sale at Fashion Mode!

Sidewalk Sale at Fashion Mode!

The lovely Ashlin Leandros has organized an impromptu sidewalk sale at her mall, Fashion Mode! All the vendors have little table with featured items on sale! Big savings!

I have a few items on sale myself. All the Swimmin' swimsuits are 50% off. Those include a little matching skirt as well as matching flip flops and all come on tattoo friendly layer options.

I also put the plaid mini skirts on sale for the occasion, also at 50% off.

The sale takes place today September 4th starting at 5pm and will last 24 hours (or until I find the time to pack things up!)

Hurry! Find it all here >>> http://slurl.com/secondlife/Amour/154/232/32/

******ONREZ****

Ohhh! While I am here, I would like to say that I finally found the time to list everything in my Onrez online store (formelly known as SL Boutique). Woot! Took a while but I am finally up to date! Check it out! Great for sending gifts on no transfer items. My Onrez store.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!

i can has cheezburger?