Thursday, April 05, 2007

New! Swimmin! In one billion colours!

Well, ok, not one billion colours...but it sure did feel like a billion when I was texturing 18 pairs of flip flops! Good grief. There must be an easier way!!

************************

Introducing *Swimmin*, a fun little swimwear set perfect for hitting the beach and dancing by the poolside.

The set includes:
  • 1 swimsuit top (with mesh.) Comes in undershirt and shirt layers.
  • 1 swimsuit bottom (with mesh and belt). Underpants and pants layers.
  • 1 very mini flexi skirt. The suit can be worn with or without the skirt.
  • matching flip flops with flower detail to keep your feet off the hot sand.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for freaky mesh tan lines. So, wear sunscreen! You've been warned!

Available in 18 colours.

Everything is MOD and TRANSFER. If you prefer a copy, no transfer version, just let me know and I can exchange it for you no problem.

I am trying out transfer instead of copy to see if people prefer that. Figured a swimsuit would be a good way to test the waters (no pun intended!) since it's not really a mix and match type of thing.

So! Let me know your thoughts! Love the transfer permission? Tell me! Hate it with a passion? Let me know too! Should some things be copy and others transfer? Ahhh, questions, questions. I like both personally. Being able to copy is great for making different outfits. Being able to treat your friends to your old "I'm so sick of wearing this but it would look cool on you" clothes is nice too.

Thanks for looking! Hope you enjoy the new swimsuits!

Comments and suggestions always welcomed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Betty,
Love your clothes and these suits are cute, cute, cute. I bought two yesterday and managed to find time/opportunity to wear both.