Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rockin' out


Hola everyone!

I'm still around, just pretty busy with RL projects at the moment...so not much time to work on designs but ideas are piling up! I need a third life if I am to find time to do everything I want to do!

I have also been rockin' my little heart out playing Guitar Hero II. This game is way too addictive. I think I am even starting to like heavy metal. OY! That's my rockin' chica up there on the pic. She has mad skills! (when my fingers don't screw up the notes...)

Some Relay for Life info. The Dixie Rebels team will be hosting two fund raising events next week. The first one is a Woodstock theme on Thursday, May 3rd from 5pm-7pm SLT. The second one is a formal on Saturday, May 5th from 5-7pm STL. Who knows, maybe I will be inspired to do some 70's stuff (time permitting!). I will post a slurl later but in case I forget, the events will be held in Dixie Land Estates. Don't forget to mark your calendars!

I finally named the purple dress. It is called *Farfalla*, italian for butterfly. The four remaining dresses will be available in May. Some people have already claimed their copy so...not many left!

I hope everyone is having a nice week. Weekend soon! Hopefully, I will be able to make some new stuff this weekend (still have a few custom requests on the list, so...we'll see how things go)

Ciao all!

No comments: