Friday, April 27, 2007

What a nice banana you have

Moldy fruit! I mean molded! Picture stolen from... errr I mean courtesy of flickr

What a nice banana you have...

Yes! That is what everyone will say when this new way cool feature comes to SL.

I was waiting to log back into SL but the region was having issues with letting go of my avatar and letting it logout (I understand, I'd have a hard time letting you go too region! *hugs*) so, to pass the time, I checked out the Second Life blog. And...

Sculpted prims! Rounded corners without having to fiddle with extra prims! The ability to shape a prim to look like something!

Read about it here and watch the video. Sooo cool.

I cannot wait to play with this. It will be a headache to master for sure but hey, I'm always up for learning new things (except scripting, I tried, it's hopeless). They didn't say when it would come out but with voice scheduled to come out (eventually), I'm guessing not anytime soon. Good, more time to learn about it! Take your time LL.

Oh, and with these new prims...when something goes wrong in SL and we start cursing, we will be able to say "dude, don't get your prim bent out of shape!" (lame late night joke for y'all. Har!)

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Oh...and on a side note, my career as a Guitar Hero sadly came to an abrupt end last night. Yep, the dreaded red ring of death started flashing on my 360. *cries* It is still under warranty but meh, by the time we get a new one, my fingers will be all rusty and I will never get to be as good as this kid now (watch him play! woah...just woah... and he's only 8!)

No comments: