Saturday, March 22, 2008

Gris Wide Easter Hunt (one of em!) starts today


The Easter Bunny is going to be very busy this weekend! Lots of grid wide Easter hunts taking place this weekend/tomorrow and that is not counting all the Easter hunts that are planned in several stores/malls/sims. Oy! I hope you have big baskets to carry all the stuff! I actually had to pass on a few hunt invites because I didn't have enough time to make things for them, and who the heck wants to hunt the same items over and over again all over the grid? Now that would be fun...not!

One of the hunts I am participating in started today. I hid three eggs inside the store. Just buy them for 1L$ to get the contents. Clicky here for the slurl to the starting point. Good luck and have fun! Oh! and drop a few L$ in the Relay for Life kiosk while you are there. 1L$, 50L$, 100000000L$, it's all good! lol


More hunting goodness coming up tomorrow!

No comments: