Monday, March 17, 2008

SLRFL 2008.



Yay! Relay is here again and this year is getting off to a really great start! Donations are already pouring in and I am very confident that the teams will beat new records again this year. The number of teams has almost doubled for this year. That means 80, yes 80 teams will participate in the 2008 SLRFL. Woo! Go Relay!

Last year was my first time participating in Relay and it was a blast (Dixie Rebels hooo!!!). Sadly, the 2007 team won't be participating this year but that doesn't mean the ex rebels have stopped caring about the cause. No way jose! If anything, we are all busier than ever! Some started new teams, some joined the organizing comity (uh uh!), and some, like me, have joined new teams. I'd like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to all the Rebels for welcoming me and allowing me to take part in Relay last year. It meant a lot to me and it was an honor to be part of your team.

This year, I am part of the Designers in Seclusion (DiS for short) RFL Team. Expect a lot of Relay editions to hit the grid. Hair, shoes, clothes, skins, shapes, accessories and many many other cool things. Yay! The girls (and hmm I think there's a boy in there somewhere haha) have already started releasing items. Drop by the RFL Clothing Fair and check out all the vendors! 100% of the proceeds from the official RFL vendors go to benefit the American Cancer Association.

The Clothing Fair is hosted on the Rezzable sims by the Relay Raiders. Four sims of shopping fun! Rezzable Design (Summer), Rezzable Discover (Winter), Rezzable Create (Fall), Rezzable Explore (Spring)

Look out for posts about my first RFL releases very soon!

No comments: