Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New releases SLRFL Part 2 - Skins!

When I decided to try my hand at modding Eloh's skins for Another Fundraiser, I never imagined the response would be so positive. I still get inquiries about the skins to this day, asking if there will be more skins in the future or if I can sell the Another Fundraiser ones. Well, your wishes have been granted! (sorta). I am releasing two new makeups based on the lf0 mod I made last January.

Both makeups are subtle, very much in the same line as the Clover skin which was the skin that seemed to get the biggest response.

They don't really have a name. haha. I finished them pretty late, so I was like...hmmm errrr... Skin... hehe


The first makeup is called Naturelle. It has very discreet eye makeup in shades of taupe and pink, with just a hint of colour on the lips and cheeks.


The second makeup is called Delicate Rose. The eye makeup is "slightly" more pronounced on this one with a burst of pink right on the eyelid, and subtle smoky mauve/pink eyeshadow above the eye crease. The lips have a nice deep rose tint to them and the cheeks have a little bit of blush for a healthy look.


Both skins will only be available during the RFL in SL. No worries though, that doesn't end until July so you will have plenty of time to buy them.

Only 100L$ each and 100% of the proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society.

Available during the Clothing Fair on the Winter Sim vendor area (Rezzable Discover 64,195,28), not too far from the stage. And of course, at Total Betty Boutique on Plush Rho.

Btw, if you have any suggestions for makeup, let me know. I would be happy to release more options during RFL. So don't be shy! It might even get your name if I release your makeup idea!

No comments: