Thursday, March 06, 2008

Total Betty Boutique has moved!


We moved! The new shop is now open for business. Official "opening" will be a little later on. I need time to finish the new releases that were put on hold while I was building.

While I was sad when I heard that my former landlord was selling his sim, in the end, it all turned out for the best. I found a gorgeous, clean, sunny place on Plush Rho. It is four times the floor space of my old shop, surrounding neighbors have nice shops, 24/7 service is lightning fast and rent is wayyy cheaper. Jackpot!

Since I had a bit of time before getting the boot, I decided to try my hand at building. Oy! I must be the world slowest builder but.... I DID IT! Yay! Sure, it's not the best technical build, I don't know all the tricks to optimize prim use, and aligning prims is a biatch... but I think it came out pretty well!

The new shop is spacious and airy. It has a lot of room to grow. No more playing vendor-Tetris for a while. Yay! Everything now has its own little corner. Sleepwear, fun silly outfits and items on sale are on one side of the shop. New releases, dresses and casuals are on the other side. The lobby in the middle has some bean bags to chill on if you need to rest your feet, or if your boyfriend doesn't feel like following you around while you shop.

I will be adding live models very soon. I am also working on adding a subscription system for goodies and store notices. Oh! And I added a shiny new mailbox at the entrance so you can now leave me comments, suggestions or even hate mail *sad* via note card right there on the spot. Weee!

Update your landmarks and drop by for a look see. Comments and suggestions are welcomed. Make my day and say it looks oh so awesome. Shatter my confidence and tell me the new place sucks beans. Whatever. I like hearing from you guys!

Slurly thingie for the new shop
Plush Rho (122,180,22)

See you there!

BettyB :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ana!