Friday, October 05, 2007

Divine Intervention tonight!


Less than one hour to go until the big event! Here is a sneak peak of the exclusive freebie I included in the Divine Intervention gift bag. This is one of the outfits featured. This colour will only be available at the event and will not be sold in the store! So come grab a copy and check out all the latest fashions at the same time! (see previous post for the complete line up)

I will post pictures of the new releases after the show! Lots of new stuff for the Fall!

I will post pictures of the new releases right after the event. Lots of new stuff for the Fall! Everything should be in store sometime tomorrow. Working on the posters as we speak (Oy! I'm overdosing on photoshop this week!)

Please note that the event has been moved to another sim for better performance! The old link will have a LM giver but just in case, here's the new slurl! La Isla Pacifica (122, 105, 23)

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*side note*
Betty said that I could grab something from her line to wear at the show...she also contributed to the VIP gift bag that was offered to anyone who attended... guess where I found my outfits??? The robe and wrap dress were handed out to those who attended the show.. and OMG both are incredible pieces and now in my ''FAVORITES'' folder of outfits. THANKS BETTY<3

Unknown said...

cuteness!!