Sunday, October 07, 2007

*TILT!* Slight delay -- having technical issues


Just a short post to let you know I am having some issues uploading textures and creating clothing this weekend. Boo!

I wanted to add a few more versions to the cardigan (short, long, tucked shirt, untucked etc etc). I'm done everything but... I can't seem to be able to wear them! Ack! If it is not textures refusing to upload, it is textures showing when they're not supposed to be there, or not showing when they're supposed to be there. For all I know, I am walking around naked at the moment even though I look fully clothed on my end. Eep! I better hide from the fashion police until this is all sorted out...

So yes, there will be a slight delay with the release until I can put everything together in SL. The good news is that it gave me time to add a few things -- made a no belt version for the jeans, added another colour for the jeans as well, added another pair of pants, and made way too many variations of the cardigan and sweater combo (tucked, untucked, short, long, alone, together etc etc).

It also gave me time to buy some modeling poses and hair. I never release that much at once usually so...I was running out of poses for the posters (not that I have a lot to start with hehe)

Hopefully, this will all be fixed by the time I log back in later tonight. But for now, I am off to eat some turkey! yay! Thanksgiving here this weekend!

Ciao!

No comments: