Wednesday, October 10, 2007

SL hates my clothes

Me: Wanna see my "what was I thinking pack?" lol I need pricing advice.
Evil friend: lol. Looks great! You should add a few more options for the skirt.
Me: Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Evil friend: lol!

It's official. SL hates my stuff so much, it won't let me release it.

Here is a little recap of the past few days...

I finish a couple of details while waiting for SL to let me change clothes. Fun! I upload the new textures. Yay! I apply them to the clothes. Woot! I take pics for the posters. So far so good! I make the posters. Weee! I upload the posters. Awesome! I apply them to my boxes. Cool! Now, the next step would be... put the clothes IN the boxes. Woohoo! *record screaching*

*the region...bla bla...bla bla...5 minutes*

Ok. No problem. I have to pee anyway. I wash my hands, wait a few more minutes before TPing back to my cave. Ready! Time to pack everything! And then...

*the region...bla bla...bla...* Again and again. *kicks computah*

That was yesterday. Tonight's bug du jour is my mini map turning red and me not noticing, which means I am working along, all oblivious-like, for absolutely nothing cause I'm not connected to the server anymore. *big buggy eyes* Argh!

The upside (?). I gave up packing and made more color options, thanks to my evil friend who put the idea in my head that it would be nice to have more options for the skirt. So now, there are more colour options for the skirt, shirt, coat, and cardigan. lol

Please please, let me pack this stuff so I can move on and stop adding stuff! Pleeeaseee!

This nervous breakdown was brought to you by: Total Betty, bringing fine quality clothing to SL women since 2006 (when it let's me)

No comments: