Friday, October 05, 2007

Sneak peek for this weekend's release

The highlight of the night for me was after the show!
A hunk in my bathrobe! Woo!

As promised, here are some pictures of the new designs that were featured as part of the Divine Intervention event. It was a very fun night! So many different styles and yet, the models did a great job of making it all work together. Thanks again to all of you! A special thank you to Miabella Foxley of Imagen Divine Agency for making this night happen. I wish I had more pictures to show you but my photography skills didn't rez last night...

I am still fiddling with the posters and packaging everything. I would like to get it all done by tomorrow *crosses fingers*(oh and I noticed a seam! Noooo! Need to fix that before it gets packaged!) It has been a loooong week.

After those are done, I will work on some other colour variations. Maybe not for all the designs, but a few!

Ok, enough with the late night rambling. On with the outfits!

Six new outfits total. Some are mixy matchy, like the College Bound set, some are stand alone and one is a revamped version of an old classic.

*Dainty* / *After Hour Diva*
*Dainty* / *After Hour Diva*

*College Bound* (mix n match singles/sets)
*College Bound* (mix and match singles/sets)

*Office Chic* / *Wrapped Up*
*Office Chic* / *Wrapped Up*

Of course, I cannot go without throwing something fun in the mix! After many requests for the retired SLRFL *Poodles* outfit, it is making a comeback. In brand new colours and patterns. Send your requests my way if you have any specific colours you would like to see! Those will be out later this week if all goes well.


The Return of the Poodle! Coming soon!


Time to get some sleep! I will post an announcement once everything is in the store.

Thanks for looking and have a nice weekend.

No comments: