Thursday, October 18, 2007

Halloween Freeb at Fashion Mode


Ashlin Leandros organized a little impromtue Halloween thingie for Wednesday night at Fashion Mode. Each store has a little display for gifts and/or discounted items!

I didn't have anything Halloweeny in my repertoire, so, I made something real quick. Now, since I usually don't like things with too much "holiday" stuff on it, I went with Halloween "colours" instead so the outfit doesn't become useless after the holiday has come and gone. However, I felt it was missing a little something and then I though... " OMG Pasties!" lol Yay!

*****
Introducing *Trick or Treat Me*

-1 nightie (top/bottom/prim skirt)
-matching panties AND pasties. Oulala!

Everything comes in all available layers. Copy/Mod. and all for a cool 1L$.
*****

At Fashion Mode, right now! Then at the Main Store and other locations until the 31st.

Enjoy!

No comments: