Sunday, October 14, 2007

Err...space maybe?


I have been so busy packing and colouring, I forgot one small detail... I do not have space for the new stuff!

So, I took out my tools and decided it was time to expand my little store. I didn't want to move things upstairs, as I don't think people like going up and down floors to shop and I sorta like my little art gallery and changing room up there.

I am so running out of prims. Good thing I planned ahead and got myself an extra lot on the same sim or I would not be able to do anything! Looks like I might have to say goodbye to my little skybox eventually though. *sad sad* That or trim down my building even more. I already nuked my little office. Not that I ever used it but it looked cool! Oh well, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Right now, it's working out ok.

Other than that, a big chunk of my time this weekend was spent looking all over Callatropia for their treasure hunt! yay! Today is the last day for the 50% sale on selected hairstyles in store (and to get the mega gift bag at the entrance of the Calla store) Woo! Hurry before it ends! (you can also bob for apples. Don't worry about getting your hair wet. Chances are, you'll win brand new hair to replace it!)

I'm off to dunk my head some more in the green goo... Wish me luck!

Ta!

No comments: