Sunday, October 28, 2007

New costume! Chiquita!

Hair *Double Daisy* by Calla -- Skin by Lovey Darling

The second costume is called *Chiquita*

A fun, playful little costume loaded with fruit! Comes with banana leaf bikini and skirt, a lot of fruit (for your bewbs and waist), a fruit bowl hat, matching sandals and pineapple earrings.

You also get a tasty fruit punch that you can share with all your friends (the drink is copy/trans) and a little freebie dance for extra fun. Yay!

Available in either COPY or TRANSFER versions.

8 comments:

Stephy said...

Let's see if I'm in the top five! Cute design :)

Arianette Demina

Jane2 said...

This costume takes cuteness to a new level!

Floresha Vuckovic said...

I like fruits. <3 It's cute!

Ohhh.. No transfer.. No copy.. I chose. No transfer. :D

Anonymous said...

Good work, keep it up!

Envy F. Baby said...

I like this one too
=/
maybe when I'm older...hehe

Stephy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty Barracuda said...

One more left to win here too! yay! Next one to post gets a Chiquita costume!

Anonymous said...

I'll take it.
--
-Kasumi Ghia-