Friday, December 15, 2006

Attack of the Cosby Clones

Bill tells me where I can stick it.

Woah! What was I saying about things happening every time I try to finish up stuff?

I was in my little house, packing some boxes for the store when Bill Cosby showed up and flipped me the bird. He didn't knock or anything. Bill just waltzed right into my living room, along with about a billion Jell-O -puddin'-pop-eating clones of himself and told me where to stick it.

Not nice Bill. I liked your show when it was on TV.

I hung on to dear second life, afraid I might crash at any moment, frantically trying to save a notecard I had so carefully worded and really didn't want to lose when the Bills just vanished. Poof! They left just as quickly as they came. Typical males!


Things look ok now. Still standing in my living room. I should log out anyway, it's getting late. Here are a couple more pics of the Bills for your viewing pleasure.



Darn. Now I want Jell-O!

No comments: