Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sunny Side Up


*Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz* Sooo tired... I am having a busy week with work (ie, gettin up way too bloody early, coming home too bloody late, lots of blabbing, dining and problem solving) so me poor little brain is fried at the moment. I can feel it sizzling.

I am postponing creating anything new until zee weekend when I will be able to resume my late night creative sprees (any attempts at creating anything right now would result in looking like I was finger painting...with my toes...while wearing really big socks. And that is in a best case scenario!) My stockings and garters are done, but I haven't had much time to look at them in SL to make sure they are ready to be sent into the world. (I blame friendly people inviting me places. Yes. Yous. Y'all know who you are! *grin*)

Bought some new skates last night in SL. I forgot to take pics though . They are way too awesome. Such a simple, fun activity. I love to just skate around and listen to all the Christmas tunes.

I'm going to try and take some pics of the garters etc tonight, before I pass out. It was also suggested that some of my things should be sold individually as well as in sets to allow easy mix and matching, so I will try and take pics of those as well and try the singles idea out.

*Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz* Eep. I'm not sure I'm gonna make it passed the log in screen tonight.

G'nite peeperinos! It's cold outside and me bed is calling.

No comments: