Sunday, December 10, 2006

In progress


Last week's crazy schedule is finally over. Got some much needed sleep this weekend and I did manage to make a little something.

I was in the mood for a nice pair of slacks in neutral colours. Here is a little preview of what it looks like so far. The outfit in the picture is not 100% done it's close. Not 100% sure I like the back.

The set will include one pair of slacks with matching jacket, one halter top and a really long flexi scarf which is worn as a belt.

I will be finishing/packaging this set in the next couple of days. I have not forgotten the garters and stockings, just need to find the time to package them which hopefully will be very soon!

Comments and suggestions are always welcome, so don't be shy!

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your lazy

Betty Barracuda said...

And you can't speel