Friday, December 01, 2006

Blast!


First, let's start things off with something happy. Here is a sneak peek of the new release! (don't pay attention to my giant freaky hand, not sure what's up with that...I do not have man hands usually.) Seen here is the full outfit (short jacket worn on top of a sleeveless top and optional prim skirt worn on top of a regular skirt.)

I so wanted to be done tonight but...I was a victim of *spooky echoey voice* "the Grid".

If I used foul language, tonight would have been a good time to swear. Ha! Who am I kidding? If you had landed next to me this evening, you would have thought yourself at sea, hanging with a bunch of burly sailors.

It is very hard to keep a schedule when SL decides it wants to have a little fun with you (aka draw on your last nerve.) It is bad enough that I have a nasty habit of uploading the wrong size, or forgeting a layer here and there, I do not need help screwing up.

I was all set to finalize my things, but got stuck while on a little shopping spree. Not only could I not teleport home to finish my stuff, it ended up costing me mucho money (what else is there to do when you can't leave a store but shop?) It was worth it though. Good deals!

After SL estimated that I had reached my shopping quota for the month, I was able to go home. Hooray! My joy was quickly cut short when I realized that attachments did not work. Nothing would attach. Zero. Ziltch. Nada. Wahhh. This would not be such a big issue, except that I needed pictures of my two prim skirts. I swear, it feels like I have been working on this forever. Damn you glitches! ;)

Things finally went back to normal and I was able to finish my pics. Yay for small victories! I will post more pictures tomorrow.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

No comments: