Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Oops!

I realized yesterday, while getting dressed, that my Charmin' "longer" top in black (Night) was the same length as the "shorter" one. I am not sure if I simply changed it after packaging everything or if I was half asleep at the mouse or what. Just to make sure, I went ahead and sent everyone who purchased the black dres a little note and a new top.

I am pretty sure I got everyone but if you have purchased the Charmin' dress in black (Night) and didn't receive a folder from me last night, drop a note or an IM to Betty Barracuda and I will fix it.

The longer top is not a huge deal longer (it's as long as a shirt can get) but it is still nice to have to wear with pants and such. Looks really nice with the jacket and a pair of jeans or black pants.

I corrected the boxed items last night in the store so anything sold on December 5th and later will have the correct items.

That's all!

No comments: