Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Movin' on up!

New boutique under construction on the Son sim.

I've been breathing in saw dust and paint fumes for the past 2 days. Yep! I'm busy with a new store! Yay!

After talking to Santa, and talking to a few people who told me his word wasn't as good as he claimed, I figured it would be better if I took the matters into my own hands.

I packed my bags and left on a very long journey through the grid, in search of the perfect spot. Lucky for me, the perfect spot ended up being one of the first places I found.

I was staring at an empty lot, admiring the view, when the landlord flew by and made the big mistake of asking if I had any questions. Had he known it was going to result in a two day interrogation, I think he would have kept flying. The dude seriously has the patience of a god. He really went out of his way to answer any concerns I might have had. You rock Rudolf!

It has been a couple of days since I started settling in and OMG! I couldn't be happier with my decision. The landlord is awesome and so are the tenants. I have had the pleasure of meeting most of them and they all rock. Seriously.


The neat thing about this sim is that it's brand spankin' new so we are all settling in at the same time. I love the layout. It has a nice open feel with lots of space left between each lot so we're not all into each other's hair.

There are still lots of spots available for rent if you are looking for a nice place to open a store/office. Drop by and take a look! Feel free to come bug me in my little shop if you have any questions and Rudolf's not around. I am there a lot, moving things around and mostly cursing at prims.

Here's the slurl http://slurl.com/secondlife/Son/175/209/27/

This will drop you near by store. I'm just too lazy to go check what the other slurl is for the center of the island ;)

Have a nice week everyone!

No comments: