Monday, December 04, 2006

Garters and stockings

Betty's four modeling looks.


First, I would just like to thank everyone who sent me a little message in SL to say you liked the latest release! Yay! It really makes me happy to hear you like it!

I got a couple of requests for garter belts and stockings for the Charmin' lingerie, so I am working on those at the moment. I would have been done yesterday but...I ended up hanging at the Three Lions Pub and dancing the night away. I did get to test my "draft" version last night and it looks really nice with the set. Might throw in another set of smaller panties for good measure (looks like the number of items with this release is still rising)

I will get some people to test the garters and stockings for me and get their opinion before I release them. I will most likely keep them separate and charge a tiny extra since not everyone wants them and I like keeping things flexible. If any of you prefer those big/everything boxes, let me know! I am learning as I go.

Still unsure if I'm pricing things correctly (Too high? Too low? Just right?) and packaging things properly. I never know if I should make uber packages or sell individually etc. The individual stuff would be a little hard in my store. I am already running out of space! The display posters look nice but they're a little big for the store. I just don't want to go with vendors. I hate waiting for them to load images when I shop, so I don't really want to put my stuff in them unless I don't have any other choice. I guess I will have to make the displays a little smaller...or put the older stuff in vendors. Or move. I like my shop though! It's tiny but it feels quaint (I admit, the ceilings could be a little higher but other than that, I just love it)

I think I will go with another dress/lingerie set next. I enjoy making those (even though I said I didn't want to see lace ever again, all that fiddling is really worth it in the end.) Plus, people seem to really dig them.

Thanks again for the nice comments!

Later gator!

No comments: