Thursday, November 30, 2006

Chuggin' along

My latest project has taken a life of its own. It has snowballed into wayyy too many pieces. It needs to be stopped. Now. *put the pen down...step away from the computer*

Good grief. What started out as a two-piece outfit has ballooned into...wait...let me count...one, two, three...TEN pieces. And I could've kept going. But a girl's gonna know when to say "enough!" (well, if I knew how to say that, I wouldn't have kept going til ten I guess.)

Let's see, there's two regular skirts, two prim skirts, a bra, panties, three tops and one jacket. In four colours. They all mix and match for a dressier look with a lot of detail or a simple but still classy look.

More pieces should be good right? Wrong! Now I'm trying to package it all. I'm going to end up with a 50 foot billboard just to be able to show everything. My shop is not that big! I will most likely go with several options like the bra/panties/mini skirt in one box, the dress/shirt/jacket/prim skirt option in another box (maybe the fancy one in one box and the regular one in another) and then an all out "I-want-everything-so-give-me-a-discount" box.

I have to say that I am really happy with the results though and reactions have been good. Yay! Thank goodness or I would've had to jump off a cliff if it had turned out butt ugly.

As I said in my last post, the release has been postponed until sometime tomorrow since SL was acting wonky last night. I had no body and my bud Tobias was stuck as a butchy looking chick.


Miss Tobias
Sharp dresser. Low maintenance.
Enjoys football and other things.
Leave a comment if you're interested
and I'll hook you up!



So that is all folks. I'm going to get some sleep and finish up everything tomorrow!

Tata!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL

Wow what a great friend I have!!!!!

Thank you Betty!

Just wait...your time is coming ;-)

I am sitting in the airport cracking up...everyone is staring!

Tobias