Saturday, November 11, 2006

Almost there!

So far, I have three outfits that are complete. Lots of bits and pieces I keep discarding because they don't turn out exactly how I want them. My poor inventory was a mess! Took a break to organize everything so I don't lose my mind looking for things!

I figure I can try and open my shop soon. Won't be before next week though, since I won't be home this week. And well, I still need to decide if I am opening my store on my parcel, or renting it out. Part of me is seriously leaning towards a rental. I have grown fond of my little hidden corner. Plus, I have barely enough prims as it is! Adding a shop there and not only will I lose my designing bat cave but I will also end up having to go to a sandbox to design anything requiring a prim! I likes me home...

I am holding back posting pics until I have the shop ready to open!

Next week people, next week!

Yay!

( I sure am talking about a lot of things and not posting much in the new things department. .I think my first post was a bunch of hooey and I'll be poluting this blog with random banter after all. Maybe once I actually have clothes to show, I can shut the hell up!)

No comments: