Wednesday, November 29, 2006

She's lost her head!


Looks like my plans will be pushed back a day or so if I don't get my body back tonight in SL. I was ready to take some fabu pics for the posters but whoops! I ain't got no body! I'm just a pair of insanely high heels (which sorta look like boots in the pic...but really, they're heels) and a blonde wig. Thank goodness for attachements or I wouldn't be able to find myself at all on screen.

Who needs an update with friend features that allow you to hide when you can just be completely invisible, even from your own self. Now, that's like super uber stealth mode! Let them try to map me now! Arrh.

So anywho, unless my body decides to make an appearance sometime soon, pics will have to wait until tomorrow. Just in case though, I've been trying to hand draw my posters (see picture above). I'm still not too sure if I like the results... What do you think? Think it will sell?

Oh wells, time to go tinker with other things I guess.

Ciao ciao!

No comments: