Thursday, November 23, 2006

How to: Strut your stuff with style!

In my last post, I was saying how versatile Struttin' could be. Well, dear readers, let me demonstrate!

Here are a few pictures of how one would go about adapting Struttin' for virtually ANY occasion.

To start, the clean, simple look of no frills....

One frill screams feminine yet down to earth...


Two: Sexy but approachable...

Three: Demure yet alluring.

Sans shirt: Use at your own risk!

Frilly overload! The sky's the limit!
So...as you can see, the possibilities are litterally ENDLESS! The only limits to how many looks you can have is your imagination!

I would love to see what looks you came up with! So send me a pic and I maybe you can be featured right here on this blog! Wow!


Oh! Before I forget, Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Betty you are so hot!

Tobias Centaur