Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Now open!


Yay! Finally! The SL Gods decided to be kind to me and let me finish setting up without too many glitches. Got everything packed in my boxes and they're ready to go! I think I remembered everything! Seems everytime I think I'm done, I remember something else to put in! Landmark! Thank you notes! Picture of outfit! Done, done, done! Whew :)

Posted a classified tonight. I was floored by the amount of money some people can put on those things. I, myself, chose to go for the bottom of the barrel shoppers. You know, the ones who hopefully scroll allllllll the way down the list to see what neat things they can find down there. *jumps up and down and shouts* "Down here!!! I'm down here!!"

So...here's the slurl for my little place! Total Betty store in Matrix Mall, Porcupine (98/145/117)

Come check it out! And if you have comments/suggestions etc, please drop me a note!

Cheers!

No comments: