Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It's raining men!

So there I am, hidden in my little quiet corner of the world, working on some stuff, when I see something move in the corner of my virtual eye. I zoom in to see what all the ruckus is about and WOAH! Do I get an eyefull.

The latest trend in my neighborhood seems to be naked men falling from the sky. Right in front of my window. At least once a day, I see some random dude crash into my bushes, most of the time totally naked, and fully equipped (if ya know what I mean.) I don't know if I built my home on some exhibitionist portal or if there's a nympho living up in the sky above me who keeps throwing men overboard when she's done with them, but holy! They're all over the place!

Well at least, it keeps me entertained while I'm testing out clothes but I do have to say one thing : Someone's schlong should definitely NEVER be bigger than let's say...hmm a leg. Good grief. Sorry boys but bigger does not always equal better (unless you're looking for a good laugh, then go right ahead)

Just my little quip and friendly tip for the day. Now, if you could please put those pants back on and put that engine away if you end up in my bushes, I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to work here ;)

No comments: