Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yay! I'm second best!



What more could a girl dream of than winning second place in a place called Second Life. Yay!

I decided to enter a Show and Tell contest at New Citizens Plaza to see how I would do. I almost chickened out at the last minute. The host was late and I figured it was a sign to go back into my cave. I didn't, however. I bravely stood in front of a crowd of...oh must have been thousands (at least!) and showed off my first completed outfit. After the initial fear of being booed off the stage (I'm glad noone had rotten fruits in their inventory that day!), I entertained *cough* the crowd with my charming banter and graceful ways by presenting "this skirt I've been working on".

My way with words apparently worked as I came in second (I knew I should've voted for myself! damn!) and won myself a cool 150L$. Chaching! Shoutout to Tobias for kicking my butt and making me stay to enter the contest. Thanks dude!

The money sure came in handy after all the messed up textures I had uploaded. I sort of forgot to resize them the first time. Good grief! I could've clothed 100-foot women with those textures (and their offsprings for generations to come.) My panties alone crashed sims everywhere I went (even before I finished teleporting!) Oh well. Live and learn. Right? Or is it waste money and learn?

Anywho. I just wanted to show off cause it's my blog and because it made my day! Now I can claim my stuff's award winning! Yeah baby!

Au revoir!

No comments: