Friday, November 10, 2006

So many details!

Woah. Designing my clothes wasn't this much work! I swear, this is more work than my RL business. Need a logo. Ok, done. Need boxes and posters to show the stuff. Ok, done. Don't forget permissions. Snap! Which to choose? Mod? Copy? Trans?

I'm trying to see what people like best, but so far it's pretty much a toss up between trans fans and copy fans. I myself prefer copy so I can find things more easily. How frustrating is it when you have this one item you just love, only to lose it in a sea of folders because you forgot where you put it and can't remember the name? And then, how fun is it to find the perfect outfit you just know a friend will love only to find out you it's no transfer?

As far as mod, anything prim is a given. Noone has the exact same shape and nothing sucks more than seing our poor body being impaled by misplaced prims!

Anywho, I think I shall go with copy and some mod. Seems to be more popular overall. If anyone wants to give a gift, I can always arrange something.

I'm happy with my logo and posters so far. I need more model poses though. My selection is rather limited!

I will hopefully start posting things soon. Waiting for everything to be good and ready. No sense posting things that can't be found right? A store would help!

I've been busy filling my brain with classes inside SL. So much fun! Scripting class wasn't so fun at first but I got a really cool teacher and, while I won't be writing any scripts anytime soon, I can now at least understand what's in them.

For now, I shall just stick to plain boxes and old school designs.

Toodles!

No comments: