Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Boppin'


Behold, my first design, Boppin'! Well, my first completed piece anyway. No need to show you the stuff that didn't make it.

Boppin' is a retro inspired design available in four fun, lovely colours. I must've been hungry when I named them because they all have food names (except for the blue one...couldn't thing of any food what was light blue!)

You can chose between Lemon Meringue, Pistachio, Rose Bonbon and Bleu Ciel. I'll let you figure out which is which!

The shirt is made up of two parts. One part for the top (duh, really Betty?!) and one part for the flared part under the belt. The latter can be adjusted for a straighter, narrower look, or for an all out poofy and curvaceous look! It comes with a matching big prim skirt (non flex) and matching shorts to cover your unmentionables when you sit and such (should you want to cover them that is!)

The outfit is COPY, NO TRANSFER. The prim skirt and flared bottom part of the shirt are also MOD. All those goodies can be purchased at my store located here http://slurl.com/secondlife/Porcupine/98/145/117/

Ciao!

No comments: