Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Couldn't just make a t-shirt now could you?

Here I am, posting something so people don't think I have vanished. I have been slaving over CS2, finishing some new stuff.

After the thrill of releasing my first three outfits, and the relief of having people actually buy something (whew!), I was not too sure where to go next. I spent so much energy finding a shop to rent, packaging, figuring out permissions, setting up the blog etc, that when the store finally opened, I was like yay!!!! It's done! But hmmm ah yes, I need more things now...

Back to Photoshop I went and I have been there ever since. I thought something cute with lace detail would be nice. Well, it better be nice after all that time spent "dot dot dotting" my way to bleeding eyes and carpal tunnel to make the bloody lace! It was well worth it though, I really like how it came out.

Here's a tiny little sneak peek!


That's pretty much what I have been up to the past few days. If all goes well, it should be in store by Thursday latest. Outfit is done, just needs some final tweaking here and there and then, it's poster/packaging time.

Next time, I am making plain white t-shirts. I would have one billion t-shirts by now with the time it took me to make that lace... Bah, but it wouldn't be as much fun.

Til later peeperinos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are still hot, even if you are ignoring my previous post!

Tobias Centaur

(Not very professional for your blog is it! LOL)