Monday, November 20, 2006

Opening tomorrow!

If all goes well...

I thought I would be able to open today, but seeing SL wasn't cooperating tonight, I had to push things back one day. Not like it's disturbing any one's schedule. This will be, how shall I say, a very under the radar opening. No fireworks, no big DJs, no parades. Just a few outfits on the walls and some finger crossing. ;)

Kinda hard to call anything "big" when you only have a few things on the wall anyway and when no one's heard about you! It would probably go something like this...

Girl #1: "I only see three outfits! Is the rest of the stuff rezzing for you guys?"
Me: "There are only three outfits..."
Boy #56: "Who is this chick? Anyone know her?"
Me: "Oh, I don't know many people. I tend to just stay in my house most of the time."
Fashion Girl #22 "Ewwww! An unknown designer! To think I clicked her display!: *runs off crying*



Setting up is pretty much completed. First, I have to redo some of the work I tried to do tonight, only to realize that I was working while being offline or something. I thought the mini map looked odd. Also, I couldn't move but hey, that's not gonna stop me! I'm crafty! I can zoom in pretty good with my uber mouse skills! And so, I went about my business of setting up the last displays only to find everything I had worked on reverted to sad little plywood cubes scattered all over my floor after logging back in. Fiddlesticks!!! Note to self : Red mini map = stop working!

Drop by tomorrow for some clothing goodness! Weeee!

Ciao babes!



No comments: